Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Best Day Ever

My best day ever had began with a really good morning, i woke up & already knew how this day in particular was going to be good. I had just done most of the stuff that i do everyday for school
take a shower, get dressed, eat breakfast, & be on my way to school, but the best part about my day doesn't happen until Boys & Girls Club.
I left my house & went to pick up my best friend, & some other people, we were hanging out for a little then came to school to LEARN...... My day was good, but as usual I had received of work with all the other students in my class because were HONORS.

The school day really tired me out & it made me just want to go home, to relax but something about today just made have to go, as a mater of fact i was right about that. I had been chilling with Vanessa & her ex-boyfriend Luis,
When the girl that I happen to like came to sit with us at the table so we all started a conversation it was all going really good with her.
Today was a day were alot of new things that i don't really want to say got discovered between all of us, alot of good things. I had been in such a good mood because of what happened, i couldn't believe it, & what happened later was so much better, I was not expecting it.

All four of us were just hanging the whole time we were at B&G Club, so this made it very exciting & unpredictable on what could happen, but just to say it was nothing much we were all just together talking about some private things.
At the end of B&G Club was the best time out of the whole day because we kind of kissed, and really started talking good, even over the phone.
So My Best Day Ever went something just like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS:This happened a while back.......



No comments:

Post a Comment