Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Life Changing Event

My life changing event happened in first grade, when I meet my best friend David Rosado for the first time. When I had meet him for the first time we didn't really talk at all we had just been in the same class, but then their was an event that happened that made us start talking a lot. From that day e had became best friends. We had alto of good times together because we would always be talking in class, and just really having a good time in class. I had always helped him with his homework because he asked me too and I wanted got be a good best friend so I would try to help him and he would help me, if he knew something I didn’t know. So we had a really good bond, through out our first grade year.

David and I used to have a lot of fun in class because we would always be goofing around in class, but when it really came down to work we did it or some of it. I mean me and David have been best friends for about 8 or 9 years, the only thing that had happened before was that after first grade me and him had never been in the same classroom again but we would still say hi and bye, but we had never stopped being best friends, but we had started hanging out and talking a lot again this year. Now a days me and him hag out a lot like were really brothers. David and I have had a lot of good memories around this whole neighborhood and even in some other places too. I remember when we went laser tagging for my birthday at the Hip Mall. We had gone with my Aunt, 2 of her friends, and Devin our little cousin. We had so much fun we were chasing each other through out the entire room, and on our last round we were trying to stick together, and help each other out we ended up doing it and having sooo much fun. Good times, Good times.

We have some other memories with our close friend/sister Celeste we all have a lot of fun together except when people start talking pooh pooh, but other than that we always have a good time. I would have to say that this was one of the most life changing things for me because David was my first best friend, but also he is the first best friend that I would consider being really close to besides someone else. I had got my first best friend that was a guy in first grade and it was pretty cool. The best part is that I have someone to talk to about private things, which he could understand and wouldn't say anything bout. When did you get a best friend???? Was it as exciting as my own experiences with my best friend, answer my QUESTION!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It was good just read the first paragraph and then fix it but other than that it waz good.

    ReplyDelete