Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Her Smile

When i looked at her smile, I knew she was up to something. She slowly approached me, & that's was when i knew it was time to run. She chased me through out the entire school, I was wondering what she wanted, & then i though to my self, & remembered that she was the girl that liked me, & she said she would stop at nothing to have me. She must have been out of her mind, I couldn't, she was hideous, pimples around her mouth, a really awful smell that smelled kind of like pee, and a really bad over bite, i was not looking for her at all.

For the rest of the school day I tried to avoid her, because if she would try to ask, me out i would have to tell her off!!!! My plan didn't work because she found me and came up to me and asked "Can you sing this, its for the school newspaper, & we want all of the student's signature's". I felt so stupid she didn't even like me anymore I guess I learned my lesson, not to judge a person for what they did or wanted in the past, but for what they want & do now! Now for the rest of my years at Blane-Tech High I would try and be a better person & not get so worked up about things like that because you never know what could happen, and it could be for the best or maybe for the worst, but i know if it dose happen it was just meant to be.

Now me and the Sarah the former hideous girl are dating and we are very happy together, she had totally changed over the next couple of months, I mean i have to break some necks because the other guys always have their eyes glued to her. I still can't believe that all of this stuff started off with that weird and funny look that she gave me back about 2 years ago, but now look i changed and opened doors to new girls, that I never imagined being with. I guess this was just meant to be, so be it!!!!!!!!!!!! Now i think back to when i started at Blane-Tech High & noticed how different i am now that i've meet new people, and opned doors for new expeiences, & now i would say tht life is going better for me becausei am not stuck in my own little world, now i am open to alot of new things. Now i am willing to try new things.

When I started High school it was tough trying to be a jock and stuff but now that I have found Sarah she has taught me the true meaning of life and opened new doors, I try to thank her everyday. I try to by telling her of her beauty, laugh, loving, & all the wonderful things that she is & can do. I can't believe that all of this happened because of HER SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment