Thursday, March 19, 2009

Her Mysterious Death

Her death was due to mysterious circumstances and I was assigned the case. I was detective Joe Hansen I was one of the best on the force and I knew this was going to be a good one I could feel that it was going to take me go through some twist to find out who would commit such a crime. In her own home, 21 year old Jenna Thompson’s mutilated body had been found, She was young beautiful but her life had been taken by someone that must of envied everything she had, but one question would be why would they murder her on her 21 birthday why not 18 or something they must have been planning this out for years. I was trying to find some evidence in the place that the murder occurred with the autopsy only a couple of days away I wanted to try to get something’s to be analyzed in the lab. I was searching all around the place that the crime had taken place, but I did find something’s around where the body was found I had gained the sight of a simple blond hair which i was going to take in to be examined the crazy thing about this was that Jenna did not have blond hair no one in her family did so I suppose the killer must be a friend, then I had seen that their was a struggle of her trying to break free from the killer's grasp because all of her chairs had been thrown around all over the places and their was some broken glass on the floor. This was already becoming difficult because the killer had been smart to plan out the murder on the day of her party that way everyone would have touched something so we could not be able to pin the evidence on someone directly.



Now it was time for the autopsy I had brought her Mother, Father, and best friend Merissa. I asked them simple questions like was she a drinker and her parents answered yes, and I asked if she had been drinking that night they answered a couple of drinks but not enough to get her drunk. Then I took Merissa to a room and asked her if Jenna had done any type of drug that night that she was aware of? Merissa said that Jenna was not involved in any type of drug and if she was on any she was not aware of it!



So I went to tell go tell her Mother, Father, and Merissa the result of the autopsy the autopsy had reported that their had been beer and ecstasy pills involved in her body within about 2-hours after the party began, also in her body there was little pieces of glass in side of her intestines which would have caused the one thing that she died from internal bleeding this also explained the broken pieces of glass on the floor at her house. I was fascinated how someone could have done this with out a complaint for the noise of struggling with the victim, but who ever did this planed it out good.The only person that I could think of that could know every move Jenna was going to make the first person I suspected was Josh her boyfriend I thought it was a good match he also had blond hair so I took him in for questioning!



So Josh when was the last time you saw Jenna, the last time I her was ummmm aaaaabout 3 hours before her murder!Why did you take a while their boy...Ummmm it is hard for me to think under all this stuff..What are you scared that ill find out the truth that you killed Jenna I know you did we all know you did just admit it you killed her you Josh killed your girlfriend Jenna Thompson on her 21 birthday admit it!!!!! Admit it!!!!!!!!!!SHUT UP!!!!!!!!SHUT UP!!!!!!! I DIDNT DO ANYTHINGthen why are you so worked up about this.BECAUSE MY GIRLFRIEND WAS JUST MURDERED YOU DAMMM JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



OK then you are free to go Josh I am terribly sorry for your lose, you know that was just part of my job I had to do that to see if you would crack and you didn't so go on and enjoy your freedom.Even though I let him go I still had my eye on him I just had to see if it was him I mean it all matched up all the evidence he has blond hair, his finger prints were the only other ones matched on Jenna's cup the night of the party so I wanted to see what he might be p to this time because the evidence I had was still not enough to bring him down. Some of the things that he was up to were kind of convincing first I spotted him going to a Church so I followed him in. He was going to a confessional I was wondering what he could be telling the priest but I knew he couldn't tell me, then nothing was suspicious except the last stop. I had followed him to Jenna's house so after he came out I cuffed him and put him in for questioning again.



Josh some one man be straight up with me I know there is something that your not telling me and ifyou say it now there could be a chance that you might not be in that much trouble.Fine this is going to be kind of embarrassing I had been over her house about 2 hours before the party started and I was talking asking her to come and move in with me to my university. I had just decided to go to college and so did she so I left her my info that way she knew what to do, with the application. That was what I was doing over her house getting my information to mail it in.I don't know would you happen to have the information on you. Yes can you show it to me?Yes, her it isOk let me look over it...Alright you free to go but you are not out of this case until it is solved ok so be good.Now i was really wondering who the murder could be, their was no one else that could be matched to the evidence that I found. Wait a minute I never got the hair that I found at the crime scene analyzed maybe it could be someone else. Ummmm Rob can I get that blond hair from the Jenna Thompson case analyzed right away!Yes Joe I’m on it!Now I was going to go back, back to where everything started and try to point out how everything would have started. Ok if the Party ended at exactly midnight, and the murder happened about 12:30 p.m then whoever slipped the ex into her drink must have done it exactly when the party was over that way the pills could start to work and make Jenna hallucinate by that time of the murder. Everything was exact, whoever did this must have stood in the house. Rob are the results in.Yes, the blond hair that you found on the crime scene is fake, it is like from some sort of wig.Then it hit me of course the killer is not going to show up to a party with their true identity they were trying to hide something. I went to the Thompson’s house and asked if anyone who had attended the party was not suppose to be there."Yes there had been a very unusual women there that kept trying to talk to Jenna she had blondish hair".Then it came to me was Josh talking to that woman."Yes"Was Merissa there?"No unfortunately she was down with a bad headache so she stayed home". Why"? No reason, but something has come up ill call if I have anything else!"Ok then Joe be safe and thanks for all of your help".



Merissa Marie Adams 3209 N. March st."ding""ding""ding"Is anyone home!!! its Detective Joe Hansen.HELLO!!!!!! "I could hear the foot steps even from where I was standing but no one would answer the door."I'm coming in."BOOM""BOOM"Merissa what are you doing. come to me now please I need to ask you some questions."But why Joe the fun hasn't even started"."CRACK"BLACK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Merissa is that you."Yes"Why Merissa why would you kill you best friend?"Because Joe she was a pain i had to pick up the slack, but yet she was the popular one, funny, one, and pretty one and that she is gone no one is standing in my spot light"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How did you do it?"It was easy I drugged her up, then when everyone left, I came out by surprise, but she had been hallucinating already and I broke the table put glass on her mouth and gagged her. Then I cut her up so she could feel my pain"....Wow what a best friend well your going to fry in jail."Yea I don't think so bye Joe".



"Merissa""What now, oh snap""Crack" Josh help me get out of these ropes please. "No if Jenna had to die then so will you, bye have fun in the after life"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!I had never given much thought to how I would die, but I guess it was meant for me!!!!I died before I could give the name of the killer........................

1 comment:

  1. Your ending is inappropriate, Ernesto. I would advise you to change it. It is not proper.

    ReplyDelete