Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pet Peeves

1. When people scratch silver ware together
2. When people act tough
3. When people think they are right all the time
4. People who talk during a movie
5. When other boys touch me inappropriately
6. People who don't flush the toilet
7. People who have ring worm
8. Too many piercings
9. Make fun of people's names
10. People talk with their mouths full
11. When people fart in your face
12. When someone stalks me
13. When people yell and your right next to them
14. When they talk about my mom
15 When people lie about serious things
16. When people give me dirty looks
17. If I run out of toilet paper in the bath room
18. When people eavesdrop
19. People who prank call but don't say anything
20. If someone looks through my phone
21. If someone says they don't like something but never tried it
22. People punch me out of nowhere
23. People give advice but they don't take it themselves
24. People go in my room with out my permission
25. When people try to sing but they can't

4 comments:

  1. Cool list

    Some are bout me right(:

    LIKE 25???????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like #s 11, and I agree with you and #s 2 and 25. I hate that, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree wit #1 i hate that also


    Also when people sing i like your list

    ReplyDelete