Monday, March 23, 2009

The Secret

It was my best friends's deepest darkest secret and it would be a hard one to keep. My best friends name was Aiden he had always told me everything about his life or anything that he needed advice on, and now he wasw planning on telling me this I tried to imagine what it would be and try to plan a reaction. I couldn't think of anything that he would tell me that was that bad because He wasn't a bad person he always did good things. Now I was at school and I herd Aiden was there too and i was looking for him but her didn't turn up, i felt as if he was avoiding me because he wanted to keep the secret to himself but that was his business i was not going to force him if he was not ready to tell me. So then later that day i ended up bumping into him in the hall and before i could even ask him what was wrong he ran away. Now i had felt as if i had to help him or make him tell me because i knew something good was not going up, the only thing that i could think of was him wanting to run away.

Now, a couple of days have passed and Aiden did not turn up at school, I was becoming worried because that was my best friend and if something had happened to him i would kill my self. I have known Aiden for about 10 years we just started talking again but we still tell each other everything or give each other advice on things that we can't make decisions on by ourselves, but anyways if he did not turn up in the next couple of days then i knew something was up. For the next couple of weeks their were no shows from him until the first of March the day the FCAT began. After the test i told him that we needed to talk and i asked him what had been up, and he told me he was not going to lie, but honestly i wish he would have lied.
"OK Ernie there has been somethings happening at my house with my Mom and Step-Dad."
Like What!
"Well they have not been getting along and he hits her."
Are you dead serious why didn't you tell me earlier have
you told anyone because you have to.
" No, i wasn't even suppose to tell you, he said if i said anything
that my Mom was going to pay the price."
Dose he beat her really bad.
"Yes, thats why I've been gone because he threw her down the stairs and she broke her left arm, and has really bad bruses."
You have to contact someone and let them know what is going on.
"NO, and you have to promise me that you won't tell a soul."
I prosmise.
"OK thanks atleast i can trust someone."
Alright then I'lll talk to you later.

Later that night, I got home and thought if i should tell or not. I had made my decision his mom was too much of a nice person to be treated like garbage. The next day at school i told the school counserler and she said she was going to handle the whole case, Aiden on the other hand said thank you to me i was shocked he said i did what any great best friend would do. This was something that brought us closer than ever we are inseprable now, and as for his Step-Dad, i hope he'll like doing 3-4 years in jail.

8 comments:

  1. Eenie great story i really liked it and enjoyed it was very realistic and interesting i think you have potential in writing keep it up kid

    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. EARNiE i liKE THiS STORy!!
    iTS gOOD & iNTERESTiNg
    kEEP UP THE gOOD WORk

    jESSy xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD STUFF ERNIE I LIKED IT IT WAS ALL GODD EXCEPT FOR ONE PART IN THE SECOND PARAGRAPH IN THE THIRD SENTINCE I THINK THERE IS ONE PART WHERE YOU SAID I WOULD DIE MY SELF JUST CHANGE THAT TO KILL MY SELF AND I WILL OVE IT BUT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK SHUT UP LOLZZZZZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOOD JOB I LIKED YOUR STORY IT WAZ REALLY GOOD LOL BUT U NEED TO DO WAT LUIS SAID AIGTH LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Story Ernie!
    I like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Ernie, I liked your story, it was kind of sad dough, and just check your spelling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ERNIE I LIKE YOUR ATORY IT WAS REALLY GOOD =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. ERNIE I LIKE YOUR STORY IT WAS REALLY GOOD =]

    ReplyDelete