Thursday, April 23, 2009

Desiree's Baby, The Sequel.....

Armand Aubigny had stayed in shock after reading the note, He tried to keep his grip on it but the swift and powerful wind took the note from his hands. That same night Armand Aubigny had gone to find Desiree and wanted talk to her about what he called his repulsive origin, Armand got to Desiree's mothers house and went straight into the room with her.

"Hello my wonderful wife that I love so much"

" What is going on i am of nothing to you you mistreated me and tried calling me of that race that had nothing wrong with them "But why" "why" are you here trying to call me as if I were still yours?"

"I realized that i really do love you for who you are and not for the race that you belong to, i want you to come back home to live with me you and the baby."

" No that is not what i am asking you, why are you trying to apologise what had come over you all of a sudden?"
" It is hard to explain!"

" Well when you are ready to talk to me about what is going on you and come back and talk unless you are ready now?"

"Fine, i made a mistake baby i was burning all of the things that you and the baby had touched
and i found a note a really disturbing one!"

Tears began to roll down Armand's face when he began to explain to Desiree.

" Ok the letter was from my mother to my father it stated that it would be a shame that my son would never know that he belongs to the race cursed with slavery!"

"Oh my lord i am so sorry baby i still love you and will be willing to move back in with you i don't care for what race you come from because love has no color or boundaries!"

"Thank you my love you, also can this be our little secret?"
"Yes"

A couple of moths later Desiree had found out that she was pregnant with yet another child from her long time love Armand Aubigny.....
The End!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. good job ernie! fix some spelling mistakes in there. i liked your story... :]

    ReplyDelete